Every Heart Counts

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Temple Lights

Our Relief Society bus trip to the Hamilton Temple yesterday was just wonderful. Those of us who wanted to do a temple session did so, while the others toured the visitors centre down below. We came out of the temple just in time to hear the choir start singing. It was a childrens choir this night and their voices were beautiful. It's been a few years since some of us had seen the temple lights, so it really was a lovely experience to be there again with friends. This is a photo I found on the net, because I forgot to take my camera. I saw Nancy with hers though, so we'll see if she can get us some copies for the blog.



What a great time we all had, and going down and back on the bus enabled us to relax, enjoy the ride and spend time talking and laughing with our fellow sisters. I hope we do this again next year - I'll be the first to book my seat.

No comments: